Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Getting Ready to Launch- What you can expect here

 
Hi friends!


Tomorrow is the big day. From January 1 to December 31st there will be a daily devotional posted here just for you.  I have many articles planned that will tackle topics like balancing school and a baby, what to do when you can't get along with your baby's father, how to keep your patience with a trying toddler and much more. 

In addition, we will talk about deeper issues like why did God let someone abuse you, substance abuse, domestic violence and cutting.  I will also take time to help you learn more practical things like menu planning, how to keep up with the house, sticking to a budget and getting stains out of onesies.

Finally, one time a week, I will answer a question from one of you.  You can ask me anything. If you have a question about something from discipline to relationships to God, I want to do my best to answer it.  Chances are if you are wondering about something, there is another mom {or two} wondering the same thing. Don't be shy, I won't post your name unless you want me to.  Email your questions to kmelissasmallwood@gmail.com and I will let you know the date your question will be published.

I don't know about you but I am excited!! I look forward to connecting with young moms through this blog in the coming year and hopefully my experiences and thoughts will help you in your journey to be the best mom you can be.

Till tomorrow,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment