Here are a few ideas:
- Find a soup kitchen to volunteer at.
- Hang out with younger kids at the Boys and Girls Club.
- Use coupons and buy toiletries to donate to homeless ministries or a women's shelter.
- Offer to babysit for another young mom while she goes on a job interview.
- Take your little one to a local nursing home. The elderly love to spend time with little one.
What ways do you serve others? Remember according to Dr. King, you only need a "heart full of grace" and "a soul generated by love".